First in Youth Trend Reporting & Analysis
Identify youth market opportunities faster with the nation’s most in-depth trend reports, validated with real insights from over 6,000 kids, tweens, teens, and moms annually – augmented with the perspectives of parents and educators.
We offer a suite of trend reports so you can keep a fresh face on your youth audience.
7 full trend reports delivered annually covering kids 5-15 years old, driven by our direct connection with real kids in schools nationwide.
Be the authority on YOUR audience. The strength of our trusted trend research reports with the ability to gather the deepest understanding possible through our open-ended survey questions at the click of a button.
- Allocating media spend
- Audience sweet spot to target
- Advantageous licensing opportunities
- New business & partnership opportunities
- Content placement
- Influencers & celebs for promotions & events
- Strengthen sales & brand partnership pitches
- Inspire new product lines & inform development
- Move ahead of emerging trends
- Understand the behaviors, attitudes, and aspirations of your youth audience.
- 7 full reports annually
- 5 Tween & Teen youth reports (8-15 year olds)
- 1 Kids report (5-7 year olds)
- 1 Moms of Kids report (5-7 year olds)
- Each report opens with grab-and-go Topline and Takeaway analysis of the major trends and includes infographics, ethnographic shop-alongs, and gatekeeper interviews
- 55+ pages of fresh quantitative data with boy/girl, tween/teen, and totals response breakouts
- Plus, historical trend charts and insightful crosstab analysis to provide greater depth of understanding on your target youth audience.
- Subject matter covered includes favorites, behaviors, and attitudes of Screen Content, Digital, Devices, Social Media, Apps, Video Games & eSports, Clothes, Shoes and Accessories, Product Discovery, Spending Habits & Decisions, Toys, Games, Collectibles, Sports, Leisure activities, Food & Drinks, Restaurant and Family Decisions, Lifestyle, and Aspirations
- Cool Chart affinity rankings for major brands, activities, characters, tech and more
- 24/7/365 Access to trend tracking data dashboard
- Full Access to exhaustive open-ended survey responses
- Custom segment all data easily at the click of a button
- KidPulse+: Additional crosstab filters available as add-ons to understand your audience in relation to the competitive landscape
Early Trend & Fad Alerts
Keep your business in a position to capitalize on the next big thing before it becomes the big thing.
Early Trend & Fad Alerts are bi-weekly, quick-hit topline reports that offer a look at the trends and fads beginning to build momentum in youth culture. These reports are derived from early looks into KidSay quantitative trend tracking data, insights from KidSay’s National Educators Panel and the immersed eyes and ears of our seasoned team of youth experts.
Early Trend & Fad Alerts make an excellent add-on for your Trend Tracker or KidPulse trend tracking report package.